Position : School Administration Manager
Job Location : Ajman, UAE
Qualification : Bachelor’s Degree in any specialization. Master’s degree in business or equivalent preferred.
Experience : minimum 2 years to 8 years’ experience into management role (experience in UAE handling admin/operations will be an added advantage)
Job Description :
- Responsible for the day-to-day management and supervision of the school’s administrative functions including supervision and evaluation of classified staff as defined by the Principal.
- Assists in maintaining a positive safe campus by enforcing school rules and policies, and may act as a liaison to parents, community and staff
- To manage non-instruction functions and activities; coordinates special events, volunteer coordination, parent/family involvement, transportation, and building maintenance; receives, distributes and communicates information to administer school
- Ensures general cleanliness, appearance and safety of all buildings are maintained to acceptable school standards.
- Assists principal/administrator response to parents and/or community concerns and complaints.
- Manages emergencies brought to their attention, deciding on the best course of action and either dealing with the situation if appropriate or referring it to the principal/administrator.
- Manages all school scheduling, special events, field trips, cafeteria, transportation, recess/lunch, etc. Coordinates transportation of students to and from school, field trips, and special activities.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities :
- Ability to supervise staff and manage operational functions. Strong ability to plan and manage multiple projects. Ability to effectively manage conflict and competing priorities.
- Ability to work independently; problem-solve, analyze issues and create action plans. Independent decision-making and ability to interpret policies and laws.
- Ability to communicate with students and families from diverse ethnic and cultural backgrounds, socio-economic groups and varied life choices.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing.
- Comprehensive understanding of the operation of schools and the inter-relationship with the community.
- Ability to manage confidential, complex and controversial matters.
- Strong computer proficiency, including competency with Word, Excel and website maintenance.
Interested candidates can mail their CVs with recent photograph at
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org